Henna brows have been a massive brow trend for a while now and I thought I would offer this to my clients. With tint lasting upto 7 weeks it I cant see why you wouldn’t want this treatment. Please read below for some more henna brow information.
The use of Henna for body art has been used for many years. Ancient Egypt’s and Indians used this form of temporary tattoo for their religious ceremonies, which include weddings, festivals, and for body art. simple body art. Henna is a plant which grows in the tropical climates of Africa, northern Australia, and southern Asia.
Henna will give your brows a gorgeous, stunning and glamour makeover and it easy to use.
All our Hello Henna Colours are EU compliant and have safe levels of Para-phenylenediamine (PPD). Henna does not contain any traces of lead or ammonia.
Hello Henna has 9 stunning shades available. Which can be discussed with your therapist on appointment.
Patch test must be carried out anything from 24-72 hours prior to appointment. This treatment will not be done without this being done.
Please take care on the following for 24-48 hours after Henna treatment
• Do not touch the area to avoid bacterial infection.
• Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours e.g. saunas, sunbeds etc.�
• Do not apply brow make-up for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
• Avoid swimming for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
• Avoid perfumed products for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
• Avoid oil based make up remover can cause irritation to the area and the Henna to fade quicker.
• Exposure to the sun/UV lights for long periods.
• Avoid product’s containing AHAs, retinol this will cause irritation to the area and the Henna to fade quicker.